Mechanicsburg Roofing Repair & Replacement
Repair OR REPLACE?
What should you do when you find a roof leak or a few missing shingles? Is it time to repair or replace your roof?
Most roofing contractors will recommend a full roof replacement if they find a roof leak, a few missing shingles, or worn-out ridge vents for one reason – they do not do repair work. According to a recent study, nearly 70% of roofing companies do not offer repair services and ONLY do roof replacements.
At Roof Maxx Mechanicsburg, we do BOTH repair work and full replacements and never try to sell our clients something they don’t need. Our free roof inspection lets you know the exact condition of your entire roofing system and the best way to extend the life of your roof.
Our roof inspection includes a complete review of:
- Asphalt shingle deterioration
- Roof and attic ventilation
- Plumbing collars
- Gutter and downspout system
- Roof flashings
- Roofing substrate
- Attic insulation
Before giving the green light on a roof replacement with another company, call or click the button below to get a free roof inspection!
Roof REpair services
Think you need a new roof? Think again.
Unless your roof is past its prime, roof repair can help keep your roof functional for years to come while also saving you money. Before you spend a lot of money on a new roof, consider roof repair services.
Our team of roof experts can help with:
- Patching leaks
- Replacing cracked or missing shingles
- Fixing a hole or puncture
- Chimney repair
- Inadequate ventilation
- Flashing repair
- Roof water damage repair
- Roof sagging
Don’t wait for your roofing problem to get worse. Schedule a roof inspection and repair estimate now by calling us at (717) 487-8752 or by clicking the button below.
Sooner or later all roofs will need to be replaced. Depending on the age and condition of your roof, it may be time to consider a full roof replacement. If your asphalt shingles have lost their flexibility and granules, a new roof can protect your home from the elements. We use the Atlas Signature Select roofing system for most of our client’s roofing projects.
At Roof Maxx Mechanicsburg, we handle the entire roof replacement process from start to finish for our customers! The process includes:
- Removal of the existing roof: First things first – we will remove the existing roof and inspect the substrate for water damage. Depending on what we uncover, we may recommend repair work for the substrate.
- Installation of ice and water shield: Once the substrate is ready to go, we will install a patented WeatherMaster® Ice & Water underlayment. This helps protect your roof from water damage and ice dams in the winter.
- Installation of additional underlayment: The next layer that gets added to your roof is the Atlas premium underlayment. This protects the remainder of the roof deck from the elements.
- Installation of starter shingles: Starter shingles are applied to the roof edge and are designed to provide anchoring power in high winds. This also helps prevent shingle blow-off.
- Application of architectural shingles: Once your starter shingles are in place, we will add architectural shingles to the rest of the roof. Each shingle will be applied with the manufacturer’s recommended number of nails. Our customers who choose our Atlas Pinnacle Pristine with Scotchgard shingles will get the benefit of 25-year Anti-Streak technology.
- Roof Ventilation: Proper attic ventilation if crucial to getting the maximum amount of life out of your new roof. This can be accomplished several ways depending on your roof size and shape. Our proposals will lay out the recommended ventilation system for your home. A properly vented roofing system is required by ALL shingle manufacturers to maintain their warranties.
Call or click the button below to get a free quote! We will get back to you right away.